1) The dosage of ordinary gel is 1.2-1.5%
2) The dosage of acidproof gel must be 1.7-1.8%.
the maximum of acid agent is 0.8-1.2%
3) When making acid sweets, the special acid agent
must be dissolved at first with a little hot water.
4) When adding the acid,the following things must be
finished:boiling and condensing first,then adding
flavor and pigment and not adding the acid agent
until the sugar liquid is 90-95'C and stirring it
to be well-proportioned.
5) If the boiled sugar cannot be filled up the mould
once in time,for example,filling up with machine
or having no enough mould,acid agent should be ad
-ded by the quantity of the sugar liquid and the
proportion,and the surplus should be left in the
attemperator to preserve the temperature.
6) Enough mould should be prepared in order not to
leave too much residual sugar liquid which will
effect the quality.